GI Physicians Inc. was established to deliver highly effective gastrointestinal care for all patients in Ohio and its environs. Visiting clients are granted care through fully customized treatment plans accounting for individual differences. If you need a board-certified gastroenterologist in Lima, Ohio, Ven Kottapali, MD, CNSP, is a trustworthy partner. Call the practice or use the online booking tool to secure an appointment for gastrointestinal needs from your home or office today.
Services Offered at GI Physicians Inc.
- Colonoscopy. Your physician at GI Physicians Inc. examines your large intestine (colon) using a specialized endoscope (colonoscope). Colonoscopy is ideal for colon cancer screenings, comprehensive diagnosis for symptoms in your body, and colon polyps removal without injuries. You are sedated to make the procedure painless and comfortable but highly effective.
- Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anus, rectum, or around the anal opening, bulging like varicose veins. GI Physicians Inc. is equipped to handle internal and external hemorrhoids. Treatment for your hemorrhoids includes taking a fiber-rich diet, pain relief medications, soaking in a warm tub, or hemorrhoid banding for persistent discomfort from hemorrhoids.
- Abdominal pain. In some cases, it’s easy to confuse a stomach ache for abdominal pain. Your provider considers a description of your abdominal pain and test results to identify its root cause and ideal treatment options. Your treatment is fully customized to account for individual differences through conventional and highly effective treatment options.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). If left untreated, IBS affects the general coordination between your large intestine and the brain. Women are more likely to suffer IBS compared to men. Since there isn’t a single known cause, your physician considers underlying symptoms to draft a fully customized treatment plan for your irritable bowel syndrome.
- Colon cancer screening. Colon cancer is common and responsible for over fifty thousand deaths annually. After attaining the age of fifty, you should get a colon cancer screening at least after every decade. A colonoscopy is most ideal for identifying symptoms of colon cancer to draft a fully customized treatment plan.
- Endoscopy. Your physicians at GI Physicians Inc. use endoscopy to investigate the innermost parts of your body. Endoscopy is available in the form of colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, and upper gastrointestinal endoscopy for long term benefits. Your provider uses a fully customized treatment plan to deliver highly effective results in the shortest time possible.
- Constipation can make you spend long hours straining to empty your bowels or lead to conditions like impacted stool and hemorrhoids. Your physician considers specific symptoms and underlying causes to draft a customized treatment plan. Treatment plans include conservative approaches and lifestyle adjustments to treat adverse cases of constipation.
- Acid reflux is also known as heartburn. Acid reflux may happen when the esophagus and stomach aren’t operating as required. Acid reflux can result from gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) that may cause esophageal cancer if left untreated. Your provider may recommend conservative medication, lifestyle adjustments, or prescription medication.
To learn more about the services highlighted above and more, call GI Physicians Inc. or book an appointment online. The practice assures first time and subsequent visitors of a fully customized treatment plan for highly effective and long-lasting results.