Glen Allen Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center is a trendsetter in dermatology services. With a capable taskforce and innovative treatment options, you can put your faith in the dermatologists’ able hands for all your skin concerns. Contact them for a customized treatment plan with guaranteed visible results.
Table of Contents
Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center in Glen Allen, Virginia, focuses on providing comprehensive dermatology services to individuals within and around Richmond. The combined expertise of general dermatologist Patricia O’Connor, MD, and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon William Gillen, MD, makes the practice superior in dermatologic care.
Dr. Gillen is vastly trained in surgical tumor removal skin reconstruction for cancer patients, for even large and complex tumors demanding a multidisciplinary approach. On the other hand, Dr. O’Connor specializes in general dermatology services, both aesthetic and medical, addressing issues such as psoriasis, eczema, melasma, acne, and many more.
Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center regularly offer skincare products from SkinMedica, Elta MD, and SkinCeuticals. Also offered are allergan injectable products such as Botox® and Juvéderm®.
Both doctors served as co-residents in their three years of Dermatology training at Virginia Commonwealth University, serving as chief residents in their last year. They have perfected their team-based approach to dermatology and leadership, working jointly to design treatment plans for their mutual patients. After four years of training and working in diverse environments, they are zealous about making the most of these experiences to make their practice the best fit for your comprehensive dermatology care.
Available Treatment Services
At Absolute Dermatology, patients receive a full range of superior services from compassionate providers. Available services include:
- Skin Cancer Specialist- Skin cancer is the most prevalent form of cancer and can have adverse effects if not properly handled. With periodic skin cancer screenings at Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center, you can receive early diagnosis and treatment to avoid complications.
- Skin Disorders Specialist-Skin disorders can be ugly, embarrassing, or indicators of skin cancer. Contact the specialists for professional treatment of bumps, lumps, and rashes and regain fresh, healthy skin.
- Acne Specialist- Acne affects not just teenagers. Adults, too, suffer from this condition. If you are having concerns about blackheads, pimples, inflammation, and residual discoloration caused by acne, contact the experts at Absolute Dermatology and let them resolve your problem.
- Melasma Specialist-If you experience blotchy discoloration patches on your skin, it may be a sign of melasma. Although harmless, this condition can be quite embarrassing and frustrating. For expert diagnosis and treatment of melasma, seek Patricia O’Conner, MD, of Absolute Dermatology.
- Psoriasis Specialist-Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune condition affecting the skin, joints, and occasionally the cardiovascular system. If you are having concerns over this condition, contact Absolute Dermatology to take advantage of their cutting-edge treatments.
- Skin Tags Specialist-Although protruding skin is painless, they may still embarrass you, causing you unnecessary discomforts. For professional skin tag removal, contact Absolute Dermatology’s experts to achieve beautiful, smooth skin.
To learn more about how you can have the most of these cutting-edge treatments and improve your skin, Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center awaits your appointment. Call for consultations or book online.