When you become 35, the signs of aging, such as little fine lines, start to appear. At the age of 55, your skin changes completely, where wrinkles and fine lines can be clearly seen. However, these wrinkles may change your facial appearance completely. Wrinkle reduction is a way you can get rid of the wrinkles on your face. According to research, women undergo wrinkle reduction more than men. If you want to get rid of your wrinkles, book an appointment with Parker wrinkle reduction specialists for the service. Below are ways you can reduce wrinkles.
How you can reduce wrinkles
There are many ways you can reduce the tone of your wrinkles. These ways can be home remedies and others can be medical ways. They include:
- Avoid smoking. According to research and facts, smoking is known to cause skin dehydration. Your skin contains some essential proteins called elastin or collagen. These proteins are responsible for keeping your skin tight, fresh, and moist. When you smoke, collagen gets destroyed, thus developing more wrinkles than usual.
- Avoid direct sun rays. Sunlight is a source of vitamin D that the skin depends on for growth. However, the same sunlight can irritate your skin, making it develop wrinkles and fine lines. According to specialists, a person exposed to strong sunlight develops more wrinkles than a person exposed to little sun rays.
- Wear sunscreen. Sunscreen is a lotion-like product that you can apply to your face before going into the sun. This product helps to reduce the chances of getting skin cancer and more wrinkles.
- Have enough sleep. Getting enough sleep helps to reduce the function of cortisol, a hormone that destroys your skin cells.
- Eat a balanced diet. Food contains nutrients that facilitate the growth and production of collagen’s pigment. Failure to have these foods causes collagens to lose strength, and wrinkles start to appear.
- Have laser therapy. Laser therapy is the most used way of reducing and preventing wrinkles. During the procedure, your doctor passes a device that produces laser rays on your face. The rays penetrate deeper into the skin, regenerating collagen proteins. Collagens tighten your skin, making the wrinkles disappear. Laser therapy is a non-painful procedure, and it does not involve any incisions. For you to have full results, you are required to have 6 to 8 treatments.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. When you drink alcohol, especially spirits, your skin is likely to lose water. When your skin is dehydrated, wrinkles and fine lines can develop quickly. It is good to avoid alcohol to reduce wrinkles.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid (AHAs). It is a natural fruit acid that lifts the top layer of dead skin cells, reducing wrinkle’s appearance.
The presence of wrinkles and fine lines on your face can cause low self-esteem and self-confidence. Wrinkles reduction is a cosmetic procedure; thus, your insurance might deny it. For wrinkle reduction, consult New Age Aesthetics & Wellness because they are the best across the world.