Did you know that about 40% of women in the US suffer from sexual dysfunction, and that vaginal rejuvenation is the ultimate solution? Are you doubtful whether vaginal rejuvenation works? That this is a significant concern among many people is no news. Perhaps it is because they have not tried the Family Practice Physician in The Villages, FL.
Well, if you are among the doubters, you are in the right place. We take a critical look at some of the most vital aspects of the vaginal rejuvenation process. Maybe it is from here that you will make a sound decision.
Let’s start with the basics. It would be valuable to understand what vaginal rejuvenation implies. Ideally, this is a general term that stands for the various corrective treatments of the vagina. Whether it is for cosmetic or medical reasons, you will find it useful for you.
In most cases, it will come to the aid of those that need to enhance vaginal tightness and lubrication. It will also cushion them against urinary incontinence. Ideally, it is a procedure that suits women who are in the postmenopausal or the postpartum stage. We could attribute this to how vulnerable this group will be to this condition.
Common types of vaginal rejuvenation procedures
Various procedures will be worth considering in this pursuit. Usually, experts find energy-based treatments to be the most reliable. These treatments will use either laser or radiofrequency, depending on your preferences. Here are further insights.
- RF treatment relies on electromagnetic waves which are relatively akin to those produced by a microwave. This energy tends to focus its heat on the affected tissues. You will hardly doubt its reliability, as this is the most popular option at your disposal.
- CO2 laser treatment is yet another credible alternative. With this treatment, the heat focuses on the upper layer of the tissue, which then increases the collagen in the lower ones. It is through this that the skin becomes not only firmer but also lubricated.
- Kegels are some of the most available approaches for most people. Most often, one can complement them with pelvic floor exercises. These exercises will strengthen the various muscles around the vagina, making it more revitalized.
- Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that you might want to embrace too. This procedure is invasive, and, perhaps, it should be your last choice.
Amazing Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation
Multiple benefits at your disposal might convince you to consider these procedures. Some of the top reasons include the following.
- You will enjoy improved sexual satisfaction and life
- There will be improved sexual gratification for both parties
- It handles urinary incontinence, among other conditions
- This procedure restores the tightness of your vagina
- Minimal risks involved
If you want to feel alive again, this would be your ultimate treatment. What matters the most is that you focus on getting the right medical expert. It is through this that you will be sure of the best results and lesser complications too. You will never go wrong by choosing the IFMC center in Florida.