Hair loss affects about fifty percent of adult women and sixty percent of adult men. Technology has made it possible for you to prevent further damage and promote the growth of healthy hair. For hair restoration in Hauppauge, you should visit the Advanced Robotic Hair Restoration Centers for quality hair restoration and transplant services.
What is Hair Restoration?
Hair restoration/hair transplant surgery is a cosmetic procedure that restores hair to areas of your scalp that is bald or has thinning hair. Advanced Robotic Hair Restoration Centers administer hair restoration to address the thinning of hair in your scalp, facial hair, and eyebrows. Hair restoration procedures include;
- Flap surgery
- Hair transplantation
- Scalp reduction surgery
- Tissue expansion of the scalp
When you visit the practice, your hair restoration is based on underlying causes of your hair loss, thinning, and goals for treatment. Your caregiver can combine two or more of the hair restoration procedures to deliver the best results.
Am I a Good Candidate for Hair Restoration?
Hair restoration is best for all patients suffering from baldness and thinning hair with healthy hair growth on the backsides of your head. You need some hair to serve as donor areas (portions of your scalp that provide flap or grafting material).
Hair restoration helps you to regain confidence and lost beauty by promoting the natural growth of hair. In case you are fully bald or have little hair, you can benefit from other treatment options like ARTAS iX™ robotic hair restoration.
What is the ARTAS iX ™ Robotic Hair Restoration System
The ARTAS iX, ™ robotic hair restoration system, utilizes real-time 3D analysis to map and calculate statistics of your critical hair follicle for an effective graft harvesting. This technology ensures that harvesting conditions are first-class and efficient to deliver long term results.
ARTAS iX™ robotic hair restoration system delivers implants that blend with surrounding hair such that one cannot detect the difference easily. After the procedure, you can resume your schedule without physical signs that you’ve had a hair transplant.
What to Expect During Hair Restoration Treatment?
At Advanced Robotic Hair Restoration Center, your caregiver uses the ARTAS iX™ robotic hair restoration system to extract a series of small punch grafts from the hair-bearing areas of your scalp.
Your provider then transfers each graft to an area of thinning hair or balding. Each graft is of different size and uniquely tailored to meet your set goals for treatment. Several incisions are made to allow the placement of each graft, after which you can go home.
It takes several months and a series of ARTAS iX™ robotic hair restoration to achieve your set goals in most incidences.
Benefits of Visiting Advanced Robotic Hair Restoration Centers
- You Can Predict the Results- You can use the ARTAS Hair Studio’s 3D modeling software to design and preview your before and after results.
- Robotic Precision- The practice uses ARTAS Artificial Intelligence™ algorithms to identify and select your prime hair for accurate harvesting.
- ARTAS iX™ is FDA-approved- ARTAS iX is FDA-Approved and delivers precise hair follicle harvesting and implantation.
- Flexible Payments- Advanced Robotic Hair Restoration Centers offer convenient ways to pay for your restoration procedure.
- Certified Caregivers- the practice has over thirty-year experience in hair restoration. The practice has a team of board-certified providers that are educated at three New York-area medical schools. The team stays updated with developments in hair restoration.
The Bottom Line
The practice accepts one patient per day to deliver a highly personalized experience. You can schedule an appointment through a phone call or use the online booking tool.