We all want to be loved. We all want to be treasured. But did you know you don’t need anyone but yourself to make you feel good? That’s right! You are enough! You want to give yourself a treat…so let’s do it! We’ve got kisses for your face. TNW Lip Scrub and Face Sheet Mask are sterling products to make your face feel kissed with its glow.
Table of Contents
Check Out A Lip Scrub!
What is a Lip Scrub?
They are a product specifically designed for your lips. Since lips are one of the more delicate parts of your body, gentle ingredients are used to make the scrub instead of the ingredients used in body scrubs. They help to remove the dead skin cells from your lips and leave them looking fresh and hydrated.
You’d be amazed to know the variety of flavours and fragrances. These scrubs are available in:
- Cocoa Butter (For that chocolatey glaze)
- Fruits (Strawberry, Orange, Mango…Sky is the limit)
- Walnut and Sugar (For deep exfoliation)
- Aloe Vera (Deep moisture)
- Rose (Cooling Effect)
How do you use it?
Simple and easy, these scrubs are easy to apply and help you gain rosy lips in no time!
- Moisten your lips beforehand with some rose water.
- Ensure they are not chapped or bleeding, as it may irritate if you apply the scrub to such areas.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the scrub on your finger.
- Massage it into your lips gently to remove the dead skin cells.
- Rinse it off with water after done.
- Pat dry with a towel or microfiber cloth.
- Moisturize using petroleum jelly or olive oil.
- Your soft lips are ready!
Check Out A Face Sheet Mask!
How are they made?
The face sheet mask can be made from several fabrics and materials. The cloth is then enriched with an assortment of ingredients that enhance the beauty of your skin and nourish it.
Fabrics used for making the mask:
- Cotton Fibres
- Synthetic Fibres (Rayon, Viscose)
- Thick Paper
- Cotton Wool
- Coconut Pulp
Ingredients used for infusing the mask into:
- Rose Water
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea
- Olive Oil
- Shea Butter
- Fruits (Strawberry, Peach, Apple, Pineapple, Avocado)
Why use them?
Face Sheet Masks are the new trend picked up primarily from the Asian beauty culture. The enticement mainly stems from how flawless the skin of Asians is, and many wanted to replicate it. So whether you want to look like your favourite K-Pop idol or want radiant skin, these masks are the way to go.
- Skin Cleansing
- Tones the Skin
- Hydrates, Refreshes, and Moisturizes
- A cooling effect that leaves your skin feeling fresh
How to use them?
- Make sure your face is clean beforehand.
- Take the mask out of the packaging and place it on your face.
- Make sure it fits well in place.
- Leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask after done and massage the serum into your face.
- Say hello to gorgeous skin!
Lip Scrub and Face Sheets Masks are absolute treats for your face. They are so gentle on your skin; it feels like kisses.