Soffer Health Institute was established as one of the best practices for internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. To get treatment for vein & vascular in Aventura, you can visit the Soffer Health Institute. The practice is treating various chronic and acute conditions.
About Soffer Health Institute
Soffer Health Institute specializes in different diagnostic testing and treatment options for cardiovascular conditions. Ariel Soffer, MD, FACC, is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. The Dr. Oz Show recognized Dr. Soffer as a World Expert in treating chronic cardiovascular diseases during an appearance on TV.
Soffer Health Institute has offices in Hialeah, Aventura, and Weston, Florida, dedicated to the treatment of varicose veins, and venous circulation disorders. He spends time creating awareness for circulatory issues among cardiologists. Dr. Soffer has published two landmark articles on vein conditions in peer-reviewed medical journals available on various platforms.
Over the last decade, Dr. Soffer has dedicated his time to the treatment of varicose veins and venous circulation disorders. He lectures internationally on various circulatory issues and heads an exalted venous prestigious training program for surgeons and cardiologists. His book about mitral valve prolapse syndrome is available on Amazon. His work on enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP) as a substitute for angioplasty surgery or bypass is approved by Medicare and the Food and Drug Administration.
Dr. Soffer earned his medical degree from the University of Miami and did his residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a prestigious program at the University of California, Los Angeles. He did a fellowship in cardiology and is recognized as one of the dew cardiologists in Florida licensed in nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Soffer is one of the first proficient cardiologists in using laser treatment for vein issues and trains other cardiology specialists in laser ablation procedures. He offers comprehensive care for poor circulation in legs, restless leg syndrome, varicose veins, and spider veins. The practice uses customized treatment and the latest diagnostic technologies to optimize overall health and vascular function.
Available Services at Soffer Health Institute
You can visit Soffer Health Institute to get treatment for varicose veins, spider veins, leg pain, leg circulation complications, and restless leg syndrome. You can also visit the practice to get the services highlighted below.
- Restless legs- also known as the Willis-Elkbom disease, is responsible for awkward sensations in your legs. You are subjected to a customized treatment plan for your restless legs syndrome.
- Swollen legs- When you have inexplicable swelling in your legs, you can schedule a visit to Soffer Health Institute for a highly customized treatment plan.
- Vein evaluations- The team at Soffer Health Institute reviews your medical history to determine the best treatment for conditions like pain, discoloration, swelling, and vascular diseases. Your vascular specialist inspects all blood vessels to identify underlying problems.
- Cardiology services at Soffer Health Institute focus on chronic and acute heart conditions. Specialists use the least invasive practices to treat your condition and improve your body’s natural healing process.
- Primary care focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of acute health conditions. The team drafts a customized treatment to ensure that your body is healthy and functions well.
For the latest diagnostic technologies and customized treatment plans, you can visit the Soffer Health Institute to optimize vascular function and overall health. You can call the Soffer Health Institute or book an appointment online.